Texas Eta is so excited to begin formally introducing our leadership team for this year! They began their roles last semester and are working hard in planning what’s next in store for our chapter.
Chapter President: Morgan Greco
- She is the one who ultimately runs the show and the glue that holds our leadership together. Morgan is responsible for supervising and delegating responsibilities to the executive council and the other members of the chapter, but also acts as a spokesperson of Texas Eta to the university, alumnae and other memers of the Greek community. She leads and loves all members while modeling Pi Phi values. Morgan has a deep love for education and a passion to lead others to success.
- A Dripping Springs, Texas, native, Morgan is small town proud!
VP Member Development: Joy Stimson
- She leads our academics and educates our members about the values of Pi Beta Phi. Joy is a stellar problem solver who loves using her position to encourage and guide the women in our chapter. It is a perfect fit that she teaches our chapter about our values, because she truly embodies them herself!
- From Highland Park High School in Dallas, Texas, she followed her older sister’s footsteps in becoming a Pi Phi at A&M and serving as a Vice President as well.
VP Fraternity Development: Lindsey Whitmeyer
- She leads the chapter in all things that make Pi Phi truly Pi Phi. From our rituals to our history, to our weekly meetings, Lindsey shares her love of our sorority with others so they can continue to love it too. She is great at engaging our members and making the facts fun. She always has something new up her sleeve to make the lessons exciting!
- She is also from Highland Park in Dallas and has a twin sister who is involved in Greeklife at the University of Oklahoma.
VP Finance: Katie Lawler
- She is the force behind much of what we do as a chapter. She helps all of us finance events, projects, and purchases to benefit our members and the community. Katie’s supportive and loving personality is an incredible asset on the Exec team and every member will comment that she is a hard worker for our organization!
- Katie is from The Woodlands, Texas and is an upperclassman that decided to serve on the Executive Council. We are so grateful for her!
VP Housing: Katie Gerber
- She is the one we owe the beauty of our house to. From encouraging the women that currently live in th house, to scheduling upkeep and improvements, Katie’s agenda is always busy serving Pi Phi. Our chapter would not be anywhere near as wonderful if it wasn’t for her!
- From Clark High School in San Antonio, Texas, she is constantly looking to bring a fiesta to our chapter and celebrate the successes of others.
VP Membership: Kate Rowland
- She is the leader of recruitment, which is our biggest event of the year! Through her position Kate guides us in gaining our newest members. She also helps our seniors transition from the life of an active to an alumnae. It takes a strong and passionate person to lead our members from the start to finish of their time as an active and she could not be a better fit!
- She is from Tulsa, Oklahoma and we are so glad that she decided to make the journey to College Station!
VP Administration: Amy Weissler
- She is the one that gives our chapter the fuel to keep on going and hold Texas Eta accountable to national and campus regulations. Amy has an important and strenuous role but serves with grace and positivity. She holds our Executive Board in line, but is also a fantastic encourager and friend!
- She is another one of our ladies from Highland Park who followed a similar path as her sister to Pi Phi at A&M and then as a Vice President.
VP Philanthropy: Julia Andrews
- Julia is responsible for what makes our heart beat: our philanthropy. From partnering with the Barbara Bush Parent Center, to coordinating our Champions Are Readers program, to leading our chapter’s annual philanthropy event, Dodge the Arrow, Julia is all about promoting literacy and we love her for it! Her devotion to helping others shines bright through her role, as well as in her daily service to those around her.
- She is from Taylor High School in Katy, Texas and treats every member as her true sister.
VP Communications: Kristin Sibley
- She gets to showcase how wonderful Texas Eta is to those all across the globe. She is our chapter’s voting delegate for Texas A&M’s Panhellenic Council and is the one that welcomes Potential New Members to our home during recruitment. Kristin is also in charge of our social media and newsletter. Whether our chapter is mentioned in Pi Beta Phi’s national magazine, The Arrow, or in the campus yearbook, Kristin is behind it!
- She is from Shreveport, Louisiana but we’re glad to have her in Texas!
VP Event Planning: Kourtney Kern
- She is the mastermind behind many of our celebrations. She works with our Social Chair and Risk Manager to plan our social events, hosts our Mom’s Tea and Dad’s Tailgate, and teams up with Kate to make our recruitment the best it can be! Her attention to detail and devotion to ensuring our members have a great time, makes her the perfect fit for her role.
- Kourtney went to Plano West in Plano, Texas and gives incredible energy to any task she works on for the chapter!
Stay tuned as we introduce more of our leadership throughout the summer! Texas Eta is so fortunate to have such wonderful women!